The 18 Best Research Paper Topics Related To Information Technology
Information technology is a vast and evolving area and hence provides a wide range of topics to choose from for research work. A lot has been written about technology; however a lot remains to be said about it. With every passing day, a lot of new subjects are getting added in the technological field.
The challenge here is to filter the varied topics and scrutinize to shortlist 18 of them.
- Cloud Computing – It is the latest technology that has made a huge change in the way data is stored and processed in servers.
- Computer Graphics Development – It is based on the use of software to create image data which in turn is used from videos to architecture and a lot more.
- Internet Censorship – A debatable topic based on the information flow over the internet.
- Data Security – It is mainly based on the misuse of technology. Taking advantage of the loopholes in technology to cause serious damage by hacking or phishing information.
- Robotic surgery – One of the latest achievements of technology in using the help of robotics to achieve success in medical surgery.
- Electronic surveillance – The use of technology to monitor important and secured places with the use of camera and video devices to protect them from possible dangers.
- Artificial intelligence – This topic has made its name long back in the history of technology but is ever evolving. It mainly deals with the use of technology to make devices behave like human beings.
- 3-D Algorithms – The utilization of computer programming languages combined with game theory to develop 3-D algorithms and using them in turn to develop video games or art.
- Optimizing parallel queries – This is related to usage of a database to retrieve stored information or data with the help of Structured query language.
- Auto text summarization – This deals with to the point representation of electronic data.
- Imaginaire – The use of technology to share your photos over the internet with your friends.
- Data Mining – To detect technical fraud and theft. It deals with protection of online card usage.
- Proxy Server – A process of connecting computer networks to access or process information.
- Tracking of Defects – A system to track defects or issues that might result out of the development stage.
- Business Protocols – The set of rules or guidelines that are not defined yet followed in the technology business field.
- Internet Shopping – The use of the internet to purchase almost everything from the comfort of your home.
- Ad Server – The use of technology for advertising.
- E-Billing – The summary of bills or expenditure arising out of online shopping and leading to their mode of payment.
You will be able to find sufficient information on all of these topics over the internet. Hence, pick up the ones you feel you are comfortable with and start off.
Teens misuse of Technology
Technology in today’s generation plays a huge part in teen’s life around the world. Everywhere you go, you will see teens with some kind of technology devices with them. It does not matter if it is a smartphone, ipod, ipad, or a tablet. Technology is surrounded by teens. With technology they would not be able to get half of their things done like homework assignment or research for a school paper. Technology has become a central force that “fuels the rhythm of daily life.” However, teens are beginning to take advantages and using them in wrong way. Overall, teen’s use of technology affects them in a negative way because of less interaction, distraction, and no filtration.
Nowadays, when teens come home from school, they first thing they do is log on social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter which leads to less interaction. It is becoming a lot more common to chat online or send a text message rather than communicating in person. The article “Kids Overusing Technology May Lead to an Anti-Social Media Trend” clearly shows that: According to Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Therapist, Rachel Scharlepp “’Kids are texting frequently, they are talking a lot more, talking about things they maybe would not talk about face to face in good and bad ways.‘” A new research from the Pew Internet and American Life Project also shows that average teens send about 60 text messages per day. This is also affecting the teens in the real world too. Teens nowadays are having hard times getting jobs because they are not used to small talks and giving accurate details or information.
Technology is also becoming distraction for teens. When at school, you’ll see teens looking down at their smartphone or ipod constantly texting or listening to music. When the teacher are not looking or teaching a lesson on the board, teens will sneak out their smartphone out of their pocket to see if they received any text messages and quickly respond back before...