200 word essay
Someone might think that writing a 200 word essay is a rather complicated and time-consuming assignment. Others have no idea how difficult 200 word essay can be.
Your task is actually not that challenging as it might seem at a glance. On this page, you will find answers on most frequently asked questions about 200 word essays.
How long is a 200 word essay
The number of pages changes depending on the number of words, spacing options, the font and the font size. You can select the following fonts: Arial, Times New Roman, Calibri, Verdana, Comic sans MS and Courier New. Available spacing options: single spaced, 1.5, double spaced.
The number of pages for 200 word essay, Arial font, 12 font size and single spacing = 0.4 pages.
The number of pages for 200 word essay, Arial font, 12 font size and 1.5 spacing = 0.6 pages.
The number of pages for 200 word essay, Arial font, 12 font size and double spacing = 0.7 pages.
Order an excellent essay
How many paragraphs is 200 words essay?
Actually, this depends on you. You can write just five paragraphs per essay, or you can divide every thought into a new paragraph. However, the more paragraphs you have, the better. Long paragraphs are difficult to read and understand. Since 200 words are quite enough, you can make up to 2 paragraphs.
200 word essay example
A good 200 word essay sample usually focuses on only one point at a time.
Essay on respect
Essay on leadership
Essay on responsibility
Essay on accountability
Essay on education
Essay on global warming
200 word essay topics
- The effects of computers on our everyday lives.
- A moment when you thought you might get hurt but didn't.
- Should students have to wear uniforms?
- Think about your favorite venue to watch sports live. What could be done to improve that venue?
- How can schools help the problem of childhood obesity?
- How travelling the world affects life and personality.
- Can antidepressant use to enhance suicidal behaviors? Should it be limited or banned?
- Tell a story that directly or indirectly illustrates the type of person you are.
- One visit to a supermarket: The effects of consumer culture on your choices.
- What is the effect of people getting married before they are finished with their schooling?
200 word essay format
Have you ever heard about 200 word essay structure? Well, this is one of the possible ways to write essays with a clear introduction, main body, and conclusion.
This part of any 200 word essay has two major functions: introduce the main idea of your paper and engage readers.
Here a student should present different ideas to disclose and support the chosen topic.
This is the last chapter in your two hundred word essay. It is the part where everything should be clear, and no answers are left behind.
Other types of essays:
Writing A 200-Word Descriptive Essay: Tricks And Ideas
When you read a story or even a news article, it doesn’t at all sound like a set of information. Rather you put yourself in the writer’s or the protagonist’s place and experience it. This type of writing is called descriptive writing.
Similarly when you read a descriptive essay you will find that it has been composed using the most suitable words or phrases so that you can experience what the writer is writing about through those words and phrases. Thus in a descriptive form of essay, you need to make the readers feel and experience that what you are writing about so that they can establish a direct connection with your writing.
For a novice writing a short descriptive essay of only 200 words can be quite a challenge. It is a common tendency to make descriptive writings lengthy. But to make it concise and within a certain word limit is a tough job. It is always easy to explain or describe things using long sentences, but it takes real calibre to say the exact things using only a few words. Even though it can be pretty difficult but not impossible at the same time.
Tips on how to write a 200 word descriptive essay
- In order to write a descriptive essay you must engage your all five senses and describe your feelings. But use as less number of words as possible to describe the feeling.
- Use a short yet catchy introduction that would get the attention of the readers right away, without too much beating about the bush.
- Get to the point as early in the essay as possible since if you concentrate only on how to make the article flowery you would not find enough scope to describe your subject later on in the essay.
- You can use witty metaphors to describe a situation, or provide a crisp elucidation of a particular structure that forms a crucial part of the subject you are writing on. The aim is to make the readers experience and feel rather than just simply read it.
- Decide on the most important points that you want to include in your writing and make sure you have allotted all those enough space in your 200 word writing. This keeps you from drifting away with other unnecessary descriptions.
- Do not use more than 25- 30 words for the introduction and conclusion parts of the writing.