341 Company AddressHiring Manager’s Name
Palo Alto, California, 94301
Dear [Hiring Manager’s Name],
I am writing to apply for the Restaurant Manager position at MOD Sequel. I have more than 10 years of experience working in the restuarant industry and 6 years in a managerial role. My professional expertise aligns perfectly with the goals of this position in your already very popular establishment.
In my role as a Restanuant Manager for Bar Louie, I proved to be an efficient, enthusiastic, and strong leader. My value was demonstrated after training the entire opening staff in preparation for the restaurant’s grand opening. Not only did we meet our sales goal each month for the first year, the downpayment for the property was paid back in the first six months.
MOD Sequel would benefit from my skills in the following areas:
- A keen eye for excellence and high level of standards
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills
- A positive attitude even under pressure
I believe that MOD Sequel will be a great success for many years to come. My extensive expertise would be a valuable asset at this early planning stage. Along with offering my professional advice during this crucial process, it would be a good opportunity for me to get a perfect feel for the quality and expectations of this establisment
It would be a privilege to discuss your Restaurant Manager position in more detail. I would be happy to come by whenever it is most convinient for you. Thank you for your time, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Dear Ms. Simpson
I am pleased to submit my resume for consideration for the available Food Service Assistant position with your team. Given my background in food service and restaurant team work I feel I am in a great position to make a positive impact with River Edge Resort. Please review these highlights from my resume:
- 7 years of success and progressive responsibility as a Food Service Assistant in both fine dining and high-volume settings
- Superior knowledge of OSHA HIPAA and key industry standards and regulations
- An ability to reduce waste and support increased profits through a combination of menu knowledge sales ability and the creation of specials that effectively utilise food product
- Vocational Certification: Culinary Arts from the Doeside Academy of Culinary Arts (Anticipated 2015)
The attached resume provides further detail about how my qualifications and background as a Food Service Assistant are a match for your team’s needs. I welcome the opportunity to further discuss how I can apply my strengths to a great season with River Edge Resort.
I appreciate your taking the time to review my credentials and experience.